If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
From The News-Courier staff
With restaurants ordered closed, residents in Knox County have to rely on some home cooking or take outs to whet their appetites.
Here’s a list of their options:
- Allsups, Knox City and Munday, open 24-7
- Bud’s Café, Knox City, open 10:30 a.m. until 8 p.m. Monday through Friday;
- Burrito Shop, Munday, open 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 7 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday
- Dairy Queen, Munday, open 10 a.m. until 10 p.m., Monday through Sunday
- Isabella’s, open 8 a.m. until 9 p.m. except closing at 2 p.m. on Sunday
- Munday Donuts, Munday, open 5 a.m. until 1 p.m. seven days
- Penman’s, Knox City, open 4:45 a.m. until 10 p.m. seven days
- Penman’s Benjamin, open 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and until midnight Friday and Saturday
- Pizza Place, Knox City, open 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. Monday through Sunday and 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. Thursday and Friday
- D.’s Tacos, Knox City, open 6 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 7 a.m. until noon Saturday
Second Avenue Pizza, Farmhouse and Mati’s in Munday along with Jim Reid BBQ & Catfish in Knox City were closed on visits this week.