If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Date: May 22, 2020
Site: Scruggs Stadium
Time: 7:30 P.M.
• 7:30 P.M. – Graduates’ families will park in the student parking lot on the East side of the stadium and remain in their respective vehicles with their household members. Graduates will park along the road between the football stadium and the baseball field and along the curb in front of the high school on C Street to prepare for the parade. One spot along the outside of the fence will be designated for each senior family. The occupants of these cars must remain in the cars for the entire ceremony. No golf carts or sitting in back of pickups.
• 7:40 P.M. – Household members exit vehicles as they are called by the announcer, enter the main East gate by the ticket office, then continue to their assigned location on the field, maintaining at least 6 feet distance from other families. Each household will have a specific box to sit in. No exceptions. Graduates will enterthe stadium through the North gate, which is east of the home stands, and line up
for processional maintaining 6 feet distance between them.
• 8:00 P.M. – Processional begins – each graduate marches in and goes to assigned seating. Each
graduate is a minimum of 6 feet apart from each other.
• Graduation Ceremony begins after all students are seated.
• Religious leader will say prayer and speak.
• Salutatorian and valedictorian speeches will be played (pre-recorded).
• Diplomas will not be handed out. Diplomas and awards will be spread out on a table.
When the name of the student is called, he/she will pick up a diploma and go to West end zone
to get picture taken (No family/friends allowed in picture-taking area).
Graduate will then continue through North
(ambulance) gate to his/ her vehicle. No family/ friends allowed to leave assigned family box except to exit the field through East gate.
• Graduates’ families will exit to their vehicles through the East gate as their graduate exits the
field through the North gate west of the home stands.
• Ceremony ends when the last graduate leaves the field.
• After graduates are in the vehicles, escort through town will be led by emergency vehicles (This is to ensure that people do not congregate after the ceremony and leave the facility).
• 23 Graduates
• No people allowed in the stands
• Everyone brings their own seating
• Only graduates’ families, board members, and faculty allowed in the East parking lot
• Live streaming will occur through Facebook Live
• Will reschedule for 10:00 in the morning of Saturday, May 23 if needed