Wichita Falls—Hospice of Wichita Falls will be conducting a Hospice Volunteer Training in Wichita Falls beginning Monday, September 13th with an orientation. Due to COVID safety precautions class size will be limited, and pre-registration is required at www.howf.org/volunteer
Who are volunteers?
- People 18 years and older who give time and talents to support and broaden the work of our organization.
- Friends or relatives of former hospice patients.
- People who have heard about Hospice of Wichita Falls and believe in our mission.
- People from both rural and urban areas.
- People who live in any of the 12 North Texas counties in our service area
- People from all cultures and backgrounds.
For more on this story, read The Knox County News-Courier this week, or subscribe to the pdf version online. ©Copyright 2021 The Knox County News-Courier.